Friday, July 13, 2007

For my work collegues


















Bismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum warhamtullahi wabarakatuh

inshaAllah everyone is in the best of health and imaan
i am writing this with a warm feeling, a happy feeling alhamdulillah. i have just got back from work, and thought i'd share some news with my dear blog. Alhamdulillah 2 days ago i got the news from uni that i had passed my degree with a 2.1 mashaAllah i was really pleased, i was at work when my sis told me over the phone and so everyone at work had heard and they were really pleased for me, little did i know the extent of thier pleasure and kindness.


Today when i went to work one of the managers gave me a plant, and someone who i regard as big sis/work collegue/friend had given me a cuteee bag and card, then a call came from downstairs office and a few of them lovely ppl got me a bouquet of flowers and card, then i got another call from downstairs office where another 2 of them lovely ppl got me chocs, and i was feeling overwhelmed like it was eid or soemthing LOL..but really it wasn't the presents (though they were beautiful) but it was the fact that they thought of me and shared my happiness, all of the wishing me success and happiness, i was truly touched. so this blog is dedicated to everyone at my workplace because of the lovely people they are, they dont' read this blog, coz they dont know i have one but i shall dedicate it to them anyways.


As usual i never defy this blog of clear illustrations of my days so there are photos of the presents that i got.

take care inshaAllah
fiamanillah


wasalam












No comments: