Thursday, September 10, 2009

You Love to Forgive

assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

This is it now the last 10 days and nights inshaAllah i just wanted to remind everyone of the following hadith which I have taken 'I got it covered' and also Muslim Matters hope they don't mind. please remeber me and my family in your du'as wasalam



Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, said: I asked the Messenger of Allah salla Allahu alayhi wasallam: “O Messenger of Allah, if I know what night is the night of Qadr, what should I say during it?”

He said: “Say: ‘O Allah, You are the one who pardons greatly and love to pardon, so pardon me.‘” [Ahmad, Ibn Majah, and Tirmidhi]

عن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت : يا نبي الله أرأيت إن وافقت ليلة القدر ما أقول ؟
قال : تقولين : اللهم إنك عفو تحب العفو فاعف عني

رواه أحمد بسند صحيح

No comments: