Thursday, February 18, 2010

running through my head



sometimes I feel overwhelemed with everything I have/want to/should do in life and I find it difficult to priortise,right now I'm finding it hard to juggle everything in my life though its half term right now I should feel relaxed instead some mornings I wake up in panic remembering what I have to do, look for a job,do the planning and preparation for the current job,go to my islamic classes and do the homework,organise stuff i need to for my voluntary stuff, be a good dutiful daughter,catch up with family and friends,look after myself,my health and diet,tide and organise my stuff....
then sometimes i look at other women,other sisters who have jobs,study are fulltime mothers and wives and daughters and daughter in laws and think subhanAllah HOW DO YOU DO IT?

if anyone has any tips or advise please do share
please remember me in du'as
wasalam

4 comments:

Queen said...

saklam hunny you back on the scene?
i think we all think thateveryone is coping really well with all of lifes struggles but as i have realised most of the time they are not at all......of course there are some robotic people that have such a strict regime and do get everything done , but life is there to enjoy as well right?? good tohave u back inshallah will catch up soon. take care

eternal peace said...

yeah hun i'm back on the scene as the nets back alhamdulillah,yeah catch up soon xxx

Thinking said...

hmm...there is no....what can I say...mathematic calculation of time by your age...

it is just...you learned with time and as you grow become more wise and more understandable....

so dont worry....it happens...just relax...

I like the way you write your post....once I wrote in my blog..If I were perfect....the same thing you mentioned here....

and the end point was....if I were perfect then may be I would have no need of ALLAH above...so be realistic...no body is perfect...

thanks.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.