Thursday, May 03, 2007



Alhamdu-Lillah, Wa-Salaatu Was-Salaam ‘Ala Rasoolillah Wa-Ala Aali Hi Wa-Ashaabihi Ajma’ een, Amma Ba’ad”.
(Praise be to Allah - peace and blessing on the Prophet Of Allah, his descendants and companions)
Auzoo Billahi Minashaytaan Nirajeem Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem

( I seek refuge in the rejected satan, in the name of Allah the Compassionate, the most Kind)


assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabaraktuh

I thought i'd have a post about one of the ways of seeking forgivness,one that is called 'the master of forgiveness' The arabic text is at the beginning of the post, and here is the rest inshaAllah:

Transliteration:

Al-laahum-ma anta Rab-bee, laa ilaaha il-laa anta, khalaqtanee wa anaa 'abduka wa anaa 'alaa 'ahdika wa wa'dika mastata'tu. A'oodhubika min shar-ri maa sana'tu, aboo`u bi ni'matika 'alaiyya wa aboo`u bi dhambee; faghfirlee. In-nahoo laa yaghfirudh-dhunooba il-laa anta.

Meaning:"0 Allaah! You are my Lord! None has the right to be worshipped except You. You created me, and I am Your slave/worshipper. And I am faithful to my covenant and my promise as far as I am able. I seek Your refuge from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge before You all the favors that You have bestowed upon me, and I confess all my sins to You. So forgive me, since none can forgive sins except You."

[The Prophet (Sallallaahu Ta'aala 'alaihi wa Sallam) said, "Whoever says it in the day, with firm conviction in it, and dies in that day before evening - then he is from the people of Paradise. Whoever says it in the night, with firm conviction in it, and he dies before the morning - then he is from the people of Paradise."
This was taken from
until next time inshaAllah
wasalam

No comments: